New tools available Mpps with OBD+Tricore Slave CMD Flashtec Slave.
Hello we are offering AMT Cartech MPPS @ £850 OBD and with Tricore £1700 the tuning tools are coded to us:
you will get full support car list here:
The MPPS is a powerful programming tool. It offers like most other tools reading / writing operations and checksum support, however it also includes some additional features:
- Excellent recovery functions. In some cases MPPS can recover ECU’s which others tools can not even make communications with. On certain controllers it even works when with no program is present (a blank memory).
- Selectable full / partial reading and writing when the ECU allows this function.
- Selectable reading / writing speed.
- Writing “changes only” function for faster programming (when supported by the ECU).
- Auto detection of K-Line/CAN, and option to bypass and force preferred means of communication.
- Temporary bypass of immobiliser to allow flashing on the bench on ME7 systems.
- Boot mode support for ECU’s with C167 and ST10 processors.
- EEprom read/write functions for some ECU’s are included.
- VAG MEDC17 TPROT level checking without opening the ECU.
Tools will have to ordered please allow 1-2 weeks.
CMD Flashtec is £1700 pounds for OBD version can tune MED 17+EDC17 VIA OBD port!!!
CMDFlash is a flash programmer supporting BDM,EOBD K-LINE,EOBD CAN-BUS,EOBD PWM for all the new generation ECUs.
- Available in Master/Slave configuration.
- Automatic checksums.
- New families / checksums subscription.
- Recovery function. (You can restart ecu flashing after a programming failure)
- BDM Motorola/NEXUS MPC
- Bosch TRICORE BOOT EDC17 MED17 including VAG TP8/TP10
- C16x / ST10 BOOT
- CAN V2.0B 1Mb/s
- K line ISO / KWP
- J1850 PWM
- Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 5->9
- Industrial Vehicles 24V
- Automatic resistor switch. K-Line 470 ohm pull-up resistor for VAG EDC16
- Protection dongle is now inside the black box
- Old cars protocols are now included (EDC15, ME7xx)
- *NEW* – VAG MED17, EDC17, Simos 12, Simos 18 OBD!
The OBD flasher function is available by default on all tools. It is one of the best OBD tools available which supports the very latest ECUs including:
Bosch EDC15 / EDC16 / EDC17
Bosch ME7 / ME9 / MED9 / MED17
Siemens PPD / Simos 6x Simos 10x / MSS6x / MSVxx / MSD8x etc… including some with TP / Various other Siemens controllers.
Numerous others eg. DELPHI , VISTEON, MARELLI, DENSO, SAGEM, TRIONIC etc…
October 14, 2018